About the Book
Mama, Sing My Song is a beautiful children’s book about God’s big love, giving families affirming words to shower on their kids, revealing the bright joy, deep care, and unending love they have in their hearts. Amanda Seibert, founder of Mama Sing My Song, the popular company that creates personalized songs for parents to gift to their children, knows that the words we speak over our little ones can shape them for years to come.
When we look at our children, we see those one-in-a-million grins, their crinkled noses, and sweet eyes looking back at us, which soften our hearts. God designed those babies uniquely, and Mama, Sing My Song is a celebration of all that is lovely and true about your child. Let your little ones know they are safe, loved, and cherished in your family.
This affirming picture book for 4- to 8-year-olds
- celebrates the love between parent and child;
- encourages kids to embrace God’s love for them;
- provides kids the security and love they’re seeking; and
- highlights all that is good in our little ones.
With snuggly illustrations of animal families, Mama, Sing My Song
- features unique presentation pages to write your little one’s name, plus space to journal special messages and a prayer for your child;
- includes a free downloadable song;
- is a great gift for baby showers, Mother’s Day, Christmas, and birthdays; and
- has a beautifully designed cover, perfect for displaying in a nursery or in a gift basket.
Hold your little ones a little closer as you share this timeless, heartfelt love note with them.
Amazon | B&N | BAM! | Christianbook | IndieBound | Goodreads
[Read more…] about Mama, Sing My Song Written by Amanda Seibert and Illustrated by Sally Garland