About the Book
Mama, Sing My Song is a beautiful children’s book about God’s big love, giving families affirming words to shower on their kids, revealing the bright joy, deep care, and unending love they have in their hearts. Amanda Seibert, founder of Mama Sing My Song, the popular company that creates personalized songs for parents to gift to their children, knows that the words we speak over our little ones can shape them for years to come.
When we look at our children, we see those one-in-a-million grins, their crinkled noses, and sweet eyes looking back at us, which soften our hearts. God designed those babies uniquely, and Mama, Sing My Song is a celebration of all that is lovely and true about your child. Let your little ones know they are safe, loved, and cherished in your family.
This affirming picture book for 4- to 8-year-olds
- celebrates the love between parent and child;
- encourages kids to embrace God’s love for them;
- provides kids the security and love they’re seeking; and
- highlights all that is good in our little ones.
With snuggly illustrations of animal families, Mama, Sing My Song
- features unique presentation pages to write your little one’s name, plus space to journal special messages and a prayer for your child;
- includes a free downloadable song;
- is a great gift for baby showers, Mother’s Day, Christmas, and birthdays; and
- has a beautifully designed cover, perfect for displaying in a nursery or in a gift basket.
Hold your little ones a little closer as you share this timeless, heartfelt love note with them.
Amazon | B&N | BAM! | Christianbook | IndieBound | Goodreads
In My Opinion
With adorable illustrations to capture a child’s imagination and sing-song rhymes to help with memorization, Mama, Sing My Song written by Amanda Seibert and Illustrated by Sally Garland is a book that will engage children while helping them understand how much they are loved.
This book speaks to the wide love of parents but even more so, the even bigger love of God. The additional sections at the beginning and end of this picture book is an added bonus where parents can write special messages to their child/ren such as words; verses spoken over the child or hopes and dreams for the child’s life; and hopes and wonderful qualities parents see in their child.
Mama, Sing My Song is a great gift idea but also a book you’ll want to put on the shelves in your home library.
Disclosure statement: I receive complimentary books from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including NetGalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
Leave a Reply