Welcome to the Blog Tour for Amish Cradle Conspiracy by Dana R. Lynn, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: Amish Cradle Conspiracy
Series: Amish Country Justice #13
Author: Dana R. Lynn
Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense
Release Date: May 24, 2022
Genre: Christian, Romantic Suspense
To protect an Amish community…
She’ll make herself a target.
After a pregnant Amish woman and her toddler are abducted, police sergeant Nicole Dawson charges in to save them. But when the kidnapper escapes with the child—and thinks Nicole can identify him—she becomes his new obsession. Determined to protect his ex-fiancée, FBI special agent Jack Quinn joins the case. But the clock is ticking in their race to uncover the baby-trafficking ring before another innocent is taken…
From Love Inspired Suspense: Courage. Danger. Faith.
PURCHASE LINKS*: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | BookDepository | IndieBound | Christianbook | BookBub
MORE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES
more Amish Country Justice series titles
Dwelling in the Country Vs. City Life
Hello, friends! I am so happy to be with you celebrating the release of AMISH CRADLE CONSPIRACY. Even though this is my 16th release with Love Inspired Suspense, I still feel like a kid when I see it sitting on the shelf.
The majority of Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense books are set in either small towns or rural settings. In fact, my first few books were set in an imaginary town in rural northwestern Pennsylvania near where I live. I used some of the scenery I see daily to create LaMar Pond, although much of it was made up, as well.
I’m sometimes asked if I miss living near the city. I grew up in Downers Grove, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. My first full-time teaching job was in Chicago. I will admit to having fond memories of the place I grew up. It was fun having easy access to all Chicago had to offer. The windy city and its suburbs had charm and the crowds of people, shops and businesses were fascinating. However, I have discovered that I am a country girl at heart. While I loved growing up near the city, I’ve created a short list of advantages, in my opinion, that country life has over city life.
- Privacy: In the country, houses are spaced farther apart. Which means from my house, I can’t see into my neighbors’ windows even when the blinds are up. I like being able to keep the doors and windows open when a fresh breeze is blowing. Also, when my kids were small, we could play in the yard, and the cars driving by couldn’t see us from the road.
- Noise level: The second advantage of the country is there isn’t as much noise. Instead of cars, I hear crickets, cows and peepers in the evening. I never hear factories or trains from my house.
- Stars: Living in a suburb, we saw stars in the night star. But that was nothing compared to the number of stars I can see out in the country.
- Traffic: When I worked in Chicago, I lived 21 miles away from my school. I would leave my apartment at 6:25 to arrive to work by 8:00 in the morning. If I left at 6:35 or 6:40, I’d arrive at 8:30 because the traffic near the city was literally bumper to bumper. When I arrived in Meadville 26 years ago, traffic meant there were four cars at a stoplight.
- Pets: Okay, this one might sound odd. But growing up, we had the normal fare of cats and a dog. Never more than one dog at a time. We didn’t want the barking to disturb the neighbors. Right now, we have two cats, two large dogs, and seven chickens. We’ve also had rabbits, rats and horses through the years. Our neighbors have cows. I drive along my dirt road, and I can also see goats, ducks and horses. I love the variety of animals around me.
I’ll stop here, even though I could add another item or two. Maybe, as my kids all leave home and my husband and I become empty nesters, my preference will change again. Right now, I’m happy where I am.
Do you prefer the country or the city?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dana R. Lynn is an award-winning author of romantic suspense and Amish romance who believes in the power of God to touch people through stories. She grew up in Illinois. She met her husband at a wedding and told her parents she had met her future husband. Nineteen months later, they were married. Today, they live in rural Pennsylvania and are entering the world of empty nesters. She is a teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing by day and writes stories of romance and danger at night. She is an avid reader, loves cats, and thinks chocolate should be a food group. She enjoys engaging with readers and can be found on social media or contacted via her website www.danarlynn.com.
CONNECT WITH DANA: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
(1) winner will receive a copy of Amish Cradle Conspiracy and a $10 Amazon gift card! (print US, ebook elsewhere)
Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway began at midnight June 13, 2022 and will last through 11:59 PM EST on June 20, 2022. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. print US only, ebook elsewhere. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.
Follow along at JustRead Tours for a full list of stops!
*NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.
Shelly Peterson says
Sounds good. I like the cover.
Debbie P says
This sounds like a really good and intriguing read.
Roxanne C. says
I enjoyed Dana’s guest post, and I agree with her about living in the country. Her newest book looks very exciting.
Carrie @ JustRead Tours says
great post! Thanks for sharing, ladies!
Kay Garrett says
Thank you for being part of the blog tour for “Amish Cradle Conspiracy” by Dana R. Lynn.
Enjoyed reading the guest post and I’m definitely in the country loving crowd.