Welcome to the Blog Blitz for The Mosaic Collection, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
For His glory…
The Mosaic Collection is an international community of women authors who use faith-based fiction to touch hearts with the good news that Christ’s finished work on the cross has made us one family, and to nurture affection for the people God has placed within our circles of influence, so that the grace and glory of God may become visible and personal to everyone we meet.
…and our good
We are sisters, a beautiful mosaic united by the love of God through the blood of Christ. We have experienced the redemptive, restorative power of God’s grace in our marriages and families, and we believe our God is able to heal, restore and redeem our brokenness. His love fills us with the courage to persevere, and to offer others a Christ-like compassion that is full of His wisdom and grace.
Visit the Mosaic Collection Website to stay posted on each new release & follow the collection blog for meaningful posts from the authors!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Janice L. Dick was born and raised in southern Alberta, Canada, into an ethnic Mennonite farm family. She has always loved stories of family heritage and the emigration of her people from Russia. Her aim is not only to share the faith journeys of her forebears, but also to showcase God’s sovereignty in the midst of that milieu. Besides historical fiction, Janice writes contemporary novels and short stories, blogs, articles and book reviews. Janice is the winner of the 2016 Janette Oke Award.
CONNECT WITH JANICE: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Cornerstone message from the collection:
I believe that God is faithful through all things, even when it doesn’t look that way. He does what he does, and is not accountable to anyone, but his love and mercy hold us up.
FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT JANICE L. DICK
1. Favorite book characters from childhood: Nancy Drew, Jo from Little Women
2. Last 3 great books you read: Wings of the Wind – Connilyn Cossette, A Trick of the Light – Louise Penny, anything by Chris Fabry, also love Sara Rosett.
3. Hidden talent/little-known fact: Used to ride a Goldwing (as a passenger).
4. Dream vacation: Driving with my hubby wherever the road leads, for weeks!
5. Favorite quote or Bible verse: Psalm16:5-6 “Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.”
(1) winner will receive a $50 Amazon eGift Card & an ebook prize pack*!
Winner will receive an ebook of:
- Where She Belongs
- Pieces of Granite
- Christmas on a Mission
- Other Side of the River
- The Third Grace
- Carolina Grace
- The Benefit Package (a devotional)
- Dance of Grace
- When Love Calls
Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway will begin at midnight July 10, 2019 and last through 11:59 PM EST on July 24, 2019. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. Open internationally, but international winner will receive a gift card only *(may be substituted for a Book Depository gift card if winner cannot accept from US Amazon)
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.
See tour landing page for a complete list of authors & book release dates.
Follow along at JustRead Tours for a full list of stops!
*NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply